Sep 22, 2006
Pilotcast videocast #2 from EAA Airventure 2006 Oshkosh
A Pilotcast Exclusive! Pilot Kent interviews Christian Dries,
CEO of Diamond Aircraft
Recorded on July 27, 2006 - 00:04:45 - 23.9MB
Pilot Kent managed to talk to Mr. Dries in front of the the
Diamond D-Jet prototype just minutes before the D-Jet was towed out
for the flight back to Germany!
- Diamond planes discussed:
- The Diamond D-Jet personal jet
- Designed for the owner-pilot
- Business jet
- Seats 5
- Roomy interior
- The Diamond D-42 Twin
- First owner flown D-42 shown at Oshkosh
- First D-42 flown around the world,
- with 3 on board
- using less than 1000 gallons of fuel.
- Flew non-stop Hawaii to California.
- The Diamond D-40 XL
- Can cruise 160 knots
- 150 knots at 10 GPH
This is a QuickTime format video that is compatible with the
"video iPod" but can be played with the free Apple
QuickTime player on most computers.