Dec 31, 2005
"We have met the enemy and he is us."
Special guest "CFI Ron" returns to join the Hangar Flying with
Pilot Dan, Pilot Kent, and Pilot Mike to talk about the need for
all pilots to help in the efforts to help the "Problem pilots."
- Welcome "CFI Ron," "The Rev." from Maryland.
- FAA authorized Aviation Safety Counselors
- Are older pilots "cowboys?"
- Hazardous Attitudes.
- The "Smoketown Two" tell their story in AOPA Pilot.
- Can clubs have training and currency standards?
- What are the consequences of the actions of "problem
- FAA hot button issues.
- Why all pilots should speak up and help.
- Where to go to get help.
- How to find your local ASC.
In the news:
- Oprah's Gulfstream returns to Santa Barbara after having
windshield failure due to fatigue.
- Coming on the Pilotcast: Aviation author and journalist, Rinker
- Kent went flying in Florida.
A Word from our sponsor:
Podsafe music is from The Podsafe Music Network. Check it out at
- "Get Santa Claus on the Line" by Lee Harris
Pilotcast show notes are at http://www.pilotcast.com