Dec 8, 2005
Hangar Flying with Pilot Dan, Pilot Kent, and Pilot Mike.
- "Santa is on the No Fly List" by Lee Harris & the Good Time
- In the News:
- Cape Air charter pilot passes out in flight. Student lands the
- 9/11 commission wants U.S. airspace made more restrictive.
- Chicago Alderman wants to ban any aircraft landings within 4
miles of Chicago lake shore.
- The Mars Rover Spirit is still running.
- Mentally disturbed passenger shot by air marshalls in
- Report that an airliner leaving LAX saw a smoke trail coming
- In spite of recent convictions, lasers are still targeting
- Kent gets hit by a spotlight while landing at night.
- California millionaire John Gilmore refuses to supply his ID to
travel. Sues the government.
- The first CTAF by "CFI Joe." Use of CTAF at uncontrolled
Music:"Learn to Fly" by Josh Woodward
- When do sectional charts expire? Are they all at the same
- You can get sectionals in .TIF images. They're 45MB per
- Mabel from Washington, DC has a question from her son,
- Can Santa fly in the DC ADIZ?
- Kent's continuing search for a new plane for his club.
- An Arrow, a Diamond, an Archer, a Cessna 172, or a Tiger?
- Glass panel or steam gauges? Which is a better future
- Modular systems can be upgraded.
Pilotcast show notes are at http://www.pilotcast.com