Nov 8, 2005
AOPA Expo 2005 report.
Pilot Lance's adventure.
Hangar flying with Pilot Dan, Pilot Kent, and Pilot Mike.
- Correction from Pilot Dan: the birds are innocent.
- Pilot Mike's trip and report from AOPA Expo in Tampa, FL.
- A nighttime launch into howling winds.
- A runway incursion at a fuel stop in Georgia.
- Pilot Lance tells us about his "interesting" flying
- "Stump the Pilots" #2.
- In the news:
- The pilot owner of Cessna 210 makes an emergency landing on a
road in Baton Rouge then severely damages the plane rushing his
- Independence Air files for bankruptcy.
- Song is sung no more.
- A Citation crashes after rushed takeoff from Houston
- Cirrus buys the SATSair Air Taxi service.
- Can the Chicago lakefront VFR route have a CTAF?
- Many manufacturers and entrepreneurs are betting on a future
for small aircraft air taxi services.
- Pilot Dan and Pilot Kent love those Diamonds! http://www.diamondair.com
Shownotes are on http://www.pilotcast.com