Sep 28, 2005
Pilotcast Hangar Flying Internationale!
Pilot Dan and Pilot Mike are joined by Pilot Bill from Victoria,
BC, Pilot Brian from Washington, D.C, and Pilot Kent from Madison,
- Love (or hate) that music!
- Pilot Bill tells us about flying in Canada and how the Canadian
user fees work. For information visit Nav Canada: http://navcanada.ca
- Pilot Brian let us know about flying in the tricky ADIZ and FRZ
airspace of Washington, DC.
- The FAA permanent ADIZ proposal:
- DC message boards Brian mentioned:
- Contacts from fellow pilots:
- A voicemail from Dave, a commercial pilot flying skydivers in
Nebraska. Dave thinks Microsoft Flight Simulator can be useful for
filight training, especially for the instrument rating. Dave's
podcast is Skydive Radio: http://www.skydiveradio.com
- Andrew, a student at Embry-Riddle
Aeronautical University, http://www.erau.edu wants to know
about insurance for renter pilots. Check the AOPA Insurance Agency
http://www.aopaia.com for information on renters insurance.
- In the news:
- The Jet Blue gear incident in L.A.
- Squawking 7500
Show notes are on http://www.pilotcast.com
Sincere thanks to
Joe d'Eon of the Fly with Me
podcast at http://www.flywithjoe.com for the Jet Blue
Also check out the podcast of Flight Attendant Betty, Betty in the Sky with a Suitcase at
Music: Ebola Zaire by r.domain from the Podshow podsafe music
network. Check it out at music.podshow.com.